News

 


Freeland Rees Roberts’ Interpretation Centre at Epping Forest opened by Duke of Gloucester

Freeland Rees Roberts’ new interpretation centre for Epping Forest, The View,  has been opened by the Duke of Gloucester.

The Duke of Gloucester, the official Ranger of Epping Forest, cut the tape to open The View  visitors’ centre in Rangers Road, Chingford, today, July 12th. The centre explores the history of Epping Forest and the Queen Elizabeth Hunting Lodge, which dates back to 1543, built for England’s infamous king just four years before his death.

The View is open seven days per week from 10am until 5pm all year round.

Tagged with: